Cookie Press (Spritz) Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- Sift flour and salt.
- Cream sugar and butter.
- Add egg yolks and extract.
- Stir into flour mixture.
- Put through a cookie press onto an ungreased baking sheet. Re-chill
slightly if the dough gets too soft.
- Bake for about 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.