Cookie Press Cookies
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract*
- Food coloring, if desired
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
* You can substitute almond, rum or any other flavor you desire.
- Mix together butter, shortening, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract.
Add food coloring, if desired. Mix together flour, baking soda
and cream of tartar. Mix into the wet mixture. Refrigerate.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Attach the desired shape disk. Fill cookie press not quite full.
Press onto ungreased cookie sheet close together. Add sprinkles,
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. The tops should not be browned.
At Christmas-time, you can use the tree-shaped disk and decorate
with green colored sugar.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.