Cream Cheese Cookie Press Cookies
- 1 cup butter
- 3 ounces cream cheese
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Beat butter and cream cheese well.
- Add remaining ingredients, and mix well.
- Using a cookie press, place cookies on a baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes until light brown.
You can also use almond extract instead of the lemon extract.
A nice Christmas touch is to tint the dough with green food
coloring, then sprinkle the cookies with red sugar before baking.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.