Cream Cheese Spritz
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup margarine
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Combine cream cheese, margarine, sugar and vanilla extract,
mixing until well blended.
- Add flour; mix well.
- Force dough through cookie press onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 6 to 8 minutes or until set and very
Yield: 108 cookies
Source: Philadelphia Brand Cream Cheese
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.