Mint Spritz Cookies
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) butter, softened
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 5 drops green food coloring
- 2 cups unbleached flour
- 1/3 cups granulated sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine butter, eggs, vanilla extract, peppermint
extract extract and food coloring.
- In another mixing bowl, combine flour, sugar, and salt.
- Mix wet ingredients with dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Spoon dough into a cookie press fitted template of desired shape.
- Press cookies 2 inches apart onto baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.