Yield: approximately 10 dozen
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 small box strawberry gelatin*
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Cream butter, sugar and gelatin until light and fluffy.
- Blend in egg and vanilla extract.
- Add combined dry ingredients. Mix well.
- Force dough through cookie press onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 to 10 minutes or until edges are very lightly browned.
* May use any flavor/color desired.