Spritz Butter Cookies
- 1 pound butter
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 4 egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Food color (optional)
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cream sugar, egg yolks, vanilla extract and butter.
- VERY slowly add flour. Mix well.
- Blend in food coloring, if desired.
- Place in spritzer gun, shoot onto cookie sheet and decorate as desired.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.