Brown Sugar Shortbread Puffs
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups butter or margarine, softened
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In large bowl, beat brown sugar and margarine until light and fluffy.
Add vanilla extract and egg yolk; blend well. Add flour; stir until mixture
forms a smooth dough.
- Drop dough by rounded teaspoonsful 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie
- Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned and set.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.