- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 box dates, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups oatmeal
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients except dates.
- Place half the mixture in a greased
- Place dates on mixture and put the remaining mixture on
- Pack down firmly and bake for approximately 45 minutes.
If you double the recipe, bake in a 13 x 9-inch pan.
One box of dates is enough for a double recipe.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.