- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Whip butter with an electric mixer until fluffy. Stir in the confectioners'
sugar, cornstarch and flour. Beat on low for 1 minute, then on high for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Drop cookies by spoonsful 2 inches apart on
an ungreased cookies sheet.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, watching that the edges don't brown too much.
- Cool on wire racks.
Yield: 2 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Shortbread Recipes