- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup vegetable shortening
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 scant cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- Cream all ingredients together.
- Roll into two rolls.
- Wrap in wax paper and chill
until you can slice them neatly, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours in the freezer
- Bake on an ungreased cookie sheet at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes,
until very light brown, then dip into confectioners' sugar.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.