- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2/4 teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F.
- Cream butter.
- Mix (or sift) together the dry ingredients.
- Blend dry ingredients into the butter.
- Pat the stiff dough into an ungreased 9-inch square pan and press edges down.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut into squares while warm.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Shortbread Recipes