As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup flour
- 2/3 cup cornstarch
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, cream the butter and the confectioners' sugar
until light and fluffy. Beat in the vanilla extract.
- Combine the flour and the cornstarch. Gradually add to the creamed
mixture. Mix well. Drop by 1/2 teaspoonsful onto ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes or until the bottoms are lightly browned.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from the pans to wire racks.
Makes 7 dozen
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Shortbread Recipes