Soft Whipped Shortbread
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1/2 pound margarine
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream butter and margarine together. Gradually add cornstarch, sugar
and vanilla extract. Add flour. Whip mixture until it looks like
cream. (The more you whip, the better they are.)
- Drop by spoonsful onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 325 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Shortbread Recipes