Soft Whipped Shortbread
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1/2 pound margarine
- 1/2 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream butter and margarine together. Gradually add cornstarch, sugar
and vanilla extract. Add flour. Whip mixture until it looks like
cream. (The more you whip, the better they are.)
- Drop by spoonsful onto cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 325 degrees F.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.