- 1 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- Combine all the ingredients and beat for ten minutes.
- Drop from teaspoon onto cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 17 minutes, until lightly browned.
- If desired, after cookies have cooked, decorate each with a
confectioners' sugar glaze and half a maraschino cherry.
Makes about 3 dozen small cookies
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Shortbread Recipes