Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies
Oatmeal Raisin Whoopie Pies is a tasty variation of the popular classic version.
It will soon become a family favorite! Very easy to put together, these are even
better the next day after storing in tightly covered container in the refrigerator!
- 2 (16.5 ounce) packages NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Oatmeal Raisin Cookie
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, at room temperature
- 4 tablespoons butter
or margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Prepare cookies according to package directions. Cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract and cinnamon in small
mixer bowl until smooth.
- Place about 1 tablespoon filling on flat side of 1 cookie; top with flat side
of second cookie to make a sandwich. Repeat with remaining cookies and filling.
- Store in covered container in refrigerator.
Prep: 15 mins | Cooking:14 mins
24 (2 dozen cookie sandwiches)
By: NESTLÉ TOLL HOUSE
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.