- 6 tablespoons Crisco shortening
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups flour
- 5 tablespoons cocoa
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 3/4 cup Crisco shortening
- 3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 6 tablespoons Marshmallow Creme
- Cookies: Cream together first six ingredients. Blend flour, cocoa and baking
soda and add to first mixture; blend well.
- Drop by spoonsful onto an ungreased cookie
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 10 minutes. Put 2 pies together with filling.
- Filling: Combine ingredients and beat well.