Boy Scout Cowboy Stew
The longer this Boy Scout Cowboy Stew cooks, the better flavor it has.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (28 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 1/4 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole green beans
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can canned red beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet over medium heat until no longer pink.
- Drain off any excess grease.
- In a stockpot or Dutch oven, combine ground beef, tomatoes, corn, green
beans, red beans and onion.
- Season with oregano, cayenne pepper, and salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and simmer for at least 50 minutes over medium to low heat.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cowboy and Ranch Recipes