This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Chuck Wagon Beans
To make more for a crowd, just add more meat, beans and tomato sauce!
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Sauté onions in bacon drippings until soft.
- Add ground beef and brown.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 35 to 40 minutes.