Chuck Wagon Beans
To make more for a crowd, just add more meat, beans and tomato sauce!
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons bacon drippings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 clove garlic
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- Sauté onions in bacon drippings until soft.
- Add ground beef and brown.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Simmer for 35 to 40 minutes.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.