Chuck Wagon Chicken Fried Steak
- 1 pound cubed or tenderized round steak
- Black pepper
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- Divide cubed round steak into 4 serving size pieces.
- Sprinkle steak with black pepper.
- With a fork, lightly mix eggs and water.
- Dip each steak portion into flour, then into egg mixture and again into
- Heat oil in a frying pan to 350 to 360 degrees F.
- Fry steaks until golden brown.
- Turn and fry on other side until done.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Sprinkle with salt.
Yield: 4 servings