Chuck Wagon Goulash
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped fine
- 2 celery stalks, chopped
- 4 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3 jalapeno peppers, chopped
- 2 cans red beans, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) package spaghetti, cooked
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 cups Parmesan cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground beef lightly in oil; add onion and celery and cook until onion is
yellow and celery is soft.
- Add beans, tomatoes, cilantro, jalapenos, spaghetti and seasoning; place in a
9 x 13-inch casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until hot and bubbly.
- Grated cheese may be sprinkled over the top the last 15 minutes of baking.
Yield: 12 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cowboy and Ranch Recipes