Chuck Wagon Hashed Potatoes
- 1/4 cup bacon drippings or oil
- 4 cups raw pared potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- Heat bacon drippings in Dutch oven over a good bed of coals.
- Add potatoes and onions, stir and cook until all ingredients are heated
- Cover and cook 15 minutes or until tender.
Yield: 1 serving
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.