- 2 rounded teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 generous tablespoon shortening
- Mix baking powder, salt and flour.
- Blend in shortening.
- Add enough water to make a stiff
dough, about 1/2 cup.
- Cut off in chunks and press to about
1/2-inch thickness on lightly greased frying pan.
- Cook until golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Cowboy and Ranch Recipes