Cowboy Beans with Cornbread Fritters
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons (or less) chili powder
- 3 cans chili hot beans
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- Cowboy Beans: In a large skillet, brown the ground beef and diced onion.
- Drain off the excess fat from the beef.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and mix well. Allow to simmer for 30 minutes.
- Serve with Cornbread Fritters.
- Cornbread Fritters: Mix ingredients together well and drop tablespoonsful
into a skillet of hot oil. Brown on both sides.
This page may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our Disclosure Policy.