This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cowboy Blue Corn Nachos
Rustle up this favorite snack of blue corn tortilla chips layered with Texas
sweet onion, bell pepper and Monterey jack cheese.
- 5 ounces blue corn or yellow corn tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup chopped Texas Spring Sweet or Texas 1015 Super Sweet Onion
- 1/2 cup diced sweet bell pepper
- 1 1/2 cups grated Monterey jack cheese
- Spread out chips in single layer on baking sheet or 12-inch pizza pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with onion and bell pepper, then cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 8 minutes or until melted and hot.
- If desired, top hot nachos with diced tomatoes, red chile flakes and/or
spoonsful of guacamole and sour cream.
Makes 4 to 6 appetizer servings.