Cowboy Blue Corn Nachos
Rustle up this favorite snack of blue corn tortilla chips layered with Texas
sweet onion, bell pepper and Monterey jack cheese.
- 5 ounces blue corn or yellow corn tortilla chips
- 3/4 cup chopped Texas Spring
Sweet or Texas 1015 Super Sweet Onion
- 1/2 cup diced sweet bell pepper
- 1 1/2
cups grated Monterey jack cheese
- Spread out chips in single layer on baking sheet or 12-inch pizza pan.
- Sprinkle evenly with onion and bell pepper, then cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 8 minutes or until melted and hot.
- If desired, top hot nachos with diced tomatoes, red chile flakes and/or
spoonsful of guacamole and sour cream.
Makes 4 to 6 appetizer servings.