This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons butter or margarine
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 (1.0 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 4 slices Cheddar cheese
- 4 Kaiser rolls
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 4 tomato slices
- In medium bowl, combine ground beef, seasoned salt and seasoned pepper;
shape into four patties.
- Grill or broil to desired doneness (about 5 to 6 minutes on each side for
- Meanwhile, in medium skillet, melt butter.
- Add onion and taco seasoning; mix well.
- Cook onion over medium high heat until soft and transparent.
- Top each patty with onions and cheese.
- Return to grill or broiler until cheese is melted.
- Place each patty on a roll; top with lettuce and tomato.
Yield: 4 servings