This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Cowboy Candy Bars
- 4 cups oatmeal
- 1 cup butter
- 1/2 cup white corn syrup
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 (6 ounce) package chocolate chips
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- Mix oatmeal, butter, corn syrup and sugar as for a pie crust.
- Pat into bottom of a greased 9 x 13-inch pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10 to 15 minutes. Cool.
- Melt chocolate chips, then add peanut butter.
- Spread over baked layer.
- Cut into squares before completely hardened.