This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 8 chicken drumsticks, skin removed
- 8 ounces low-fat smoked sausage, sliced
- 2 (16 ounce) cans barbecued baked beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 3/4 cups frozen baby lima beans, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 cups broken corn tortilla chips, crushed
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Have a shallow 3-quart baking dish ready.
- Mix all of the ingredients except corn chips in baking dish.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour.
- Uncover, sprinkle with chips and bake, uncovered, 15 minutes longer or until
the chicken is cooked through.
Posted by Elaine at Recipe Goldmine 2004/1/28 15:41.