This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
- 1 pound ground sausage
- 1/2 cup chopped peeled onion
- 6 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 2 cups (1/2-inch pieces) French bread
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 2 zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/4 cup chopped seeded green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed garlic
- Heat oven to 300 degrees F.
- In a large skillet crumble sausage and cook with onion until sausage is browned;
- In a medium bowl beat together eggs, cream cheese and cream until smooth.
- Stir in bread pieces, Swiss cheese, zucchini, green bell pepper, celery, black olives,
salt, pepper and garlic.
- Transfer to sausage mixture and toss until mixed together.
- Pour into greased 10-inch springform pan, or 9-inch square cake pan.
- Bake for 30 to 45 minutes or until center is firm.