- 1 Boboli or homemade crust
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Cooked potatoes, sliced
- Green bell pepper strips
- 1/4 cup barbecue sauce
- Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray or grease a pizza pan or stone.
- In large nonstick skillet over medium heat sauté ground beef until browned; drain fat.
- Mix in the 3/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- Spread beef mixture over crust; top evenly with potatoes and bell pepper.
- Drizzle with the 1/4 cup barbecue sauce.
- Sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake on the bottom rack of preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and crust is piping hot.
Keywords: cowboy, ranch, pizza, beef