- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup celery, chopped
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped chile peppers (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced Ro*Tel tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn
- 6 new potatoes, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 2 cups water
- Brown ground beef, add onion, celery, green onion, chile peppers and sauté until
- Add remaining ingredients. Increase heat to boiling point stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over cooked rice with hot rolls or garlic bread.
Yield: 8 servings