Cowboy Venison Swiss Steak
- 1 1/2 pounds venison steak
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 onions
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1 cup tomato sauce or beef bouillon
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Trim fat from meat and cut into serving size pieces.
- Mix flour, salt, pepper, garlic salt and pound into steak.
- Melt butter and brown meat.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer or bake at 325 degrees F for 2 hours, or until tender.
Keywords: cowboy, ranch, venison, Swiss steak