Cowboy Wild West Potato Casserole
- 2 large potatoes, with skins on
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 4 ounces diced green chiles
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 2 tablespoons salsa
- 2 teaspoons Italian bread crumbs
- Paprika for garnish
- Boil potatoes with skins for 30 to 45 minutes until soft when pierced with fork. Cool slightly and peel.
- Slice potatoes and set aside.
- Mix sour cream, green chiles, cheese, parsley and salsa in bowl.
- Line a greased casserole dish with sliced potatoes on bottom layer, then a layer of cheese mixture.
- Continue layering potatoes and cheese.
- When complete, sprinkle with bread crumbs and then paprika.
- Bake at 325 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, or until slightly brown on top.
Yield: 4 servings
Keywords: cowboy, ranch