Easy Cowboy Cookies
- 2/3 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 (7.4 ounce)
packages Martha White Chocolate Chip Muffin Mix
- 2/3 cup
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine butter, milk and muffin mix; stir until well blended.
- Stir in oats and pecans.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonsful onto ungreased cookie sheet; flatten slightly.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Cool for 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet.
Makes about 18 cookies.
Source: Martha White