Pace Smoky Chipotle Cowboy Chili
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup Pace Chipotle
- 1 cup frozen whole kernel corn
- 1 (14 ounce) can Swanson Seasoned
Beef Broth with onion
- 1 (8 ounce) package corn muffin mix
1/2 cup Pace Picante Sauce
cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Cook beef, garlic and chili powder in saucepot until browned. Pour off fat.
beans, salsa, corn and broth. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat for 15 minutes.
with cornbread squares.
- Cornbread Squares: Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prepare corn
muffin mix according to package directions.
- Spread half the batter in greased 8-inch
square baking pan.
- Top with Pace Picante Sauce and shredded Cheddar
- Spread remaining batter on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until done.