Crocheted Skillet Handle Cover
- Size G crochet hook
- Black heavy rug/craft
* Do not use worsted weight yarn as it will
burn easily. For some reason the heavy rug yarn merely melts
if it gets too hot.
- Make a chain as long as your
- Row 1: Sc in each st across, ch 1,
- Repeat Row 1 until piece will snugly wrap around
the handle. Then fold in half and sc from short end and
up long side (in other words, you are making a tube).
- Before finishing off, ch 10 and sl stitch into last
sc for a hanging loop, if desired.
Source: Alysha McDonald, Alysha's Crochet & Bond