As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (16 ounce) can pork and beans with sauce
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dry minced onion
- 2 slices bacon, fried crisp and crumbled
- 1/4 cup ketchup
- Pour beans into crockette. Add remaining ingredients and stir
- Cover and cook for 4-8 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes