Black Bean Soup
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can beef stock
- 3 tablespoons hot salsa
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- Add beans, stock, salsa and wine to crockette.
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Put contents of crockette through a sieve or ricer or use a
hand blander to thicken it.
- Top each serving with a slice of
hard cooked egg and/or a slice of lemon.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes