- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- Pinch salt
- Pinch cinnamon
- Pinch nutmeg
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 tablespoons water
- Beat egg, milk and vegetable oil together.
- Combine flour, 1 tablespoon sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon
and nutmeg. Stir egg, milk and vegetable oil into the dry ingredients
- Grease the crockette well and spread the batter evenly on the
- In a saucepan, combine blueberries, water and remaining 1 tablespoon
sugar. Bring to a boil and remove from heat. Pour into crockette.
- Cover and cook for 3 hours.
- Turn off crockette, uncover and let set for 30 minutes before eating.