Breakfast Apple Cobbler
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 medium tart apples
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup natural mixed cereal with fruit and nuts
- Core, peel and slice apples. Place in crockette. Add remaining ingredients; mix
- Cover and cook for 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve with cream, vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
Recipe may be doubled, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes