Breakfast Apple Cobbler
- 2 medium tart apples
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Dash of cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup natural mixed cereal with fruit and nuts
- Core, peel and slice apples. Place in crockette. Add remaining ingredients; mix
- Cover and cook for 8 to 10 hours.
- Serve with cream, vanilla ice cream or whipped topping.
Recipe may be doubled, if desired.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes