Caramel Rum Fondue
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (14 ounce) package caramels
- 2/3 cup cream
- 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon rum or 1/2 teaspoon rum extract
- Combine caramels and cream in crockette.
- Cover and cook until melted, 2-3 hours.
- Stir in marshmallows and rum. Continue cooking 1/2-1 hour.
- Serve with apple wedges, pound cake, doughnuts or marshmallows.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes