- 1 small onion, sliced
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 pound boneless chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1/2 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 4-6 (8-inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1 tomato, chopped
- Sour cream
- Place onion in crockette.
- Combine lime juice and seasonings in small bowl. Add chicken
and toss to coat. Pour chicken and juice mixture over onion.
- Cover and cook for 6-8 hours.
- Stir in green and red pepper strips 30 minutes before serving.
- To serve: Spoon chicken and onion into center of each tortilla.
Top with tomato and sour cream. Fold sides of tortilla toward