Chocolate Dessert Fondue
- 1 1/2 teaspoons butter
- 8 (1 ounce) chocolate candy bars with almonds, broken
- 1 1/2 cup miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- Rub crock wall with butter. Place candy bars, marshmallows and
milk in crockette.
- Cover and cook, stirring every 30 minutes,
until melted and smooth. Gradually add whipping cream.
- Cover and keep warm for serving up to 2-6 hours later.
- Serve with bite-size pieces of pound cake, angel food cake,
bananas, marshmallows, fresh strawberries, grapes or mandarin