Creamy Spinach Dip
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 of a 10 ounce box frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced pimento
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- Combine cream cheese and milk in greased crockette.
- Cover and heat until cheese is melted, 30-60 minutes.
- Add remaining ingredients. Cover and heat for 30 minutes.
- Serve with raw vegetables, crackers or bread pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes