Creamy Succotash Dinner
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can lima beans, drained
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- Pinch basil leaves
- 1/2 cup cubed American cheese
- 1/2 cup cubed, cooked ham or luncheon meat (optional)
- Place all ingredients except meat in lightly greased crockette.
Stir to blend well.
- Cover and cook for 4 to 8 hours. Stir in
cubed meat, if desired, during last hour.