Easy Does It Spaghetti Sauce
- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 teaspoon dry minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Dash each: mace, allspice and pepper
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (2 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- Brown ground been and drain. Place in crockette.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook for 10 to 12 hours.
- Serve over hot spaghetti.
2 tablespoons spaghetti sauce seasoning mix can be substituted
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes