Fresh Tomato Bisque
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can chicken stock
- 1 pound tomatoes (2 medium)
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 can evaporated milk or 1/2 cup heavy cream
- Chopped fresh chives or dill
- Put chicken stock and tomatoes into crockette.
- Cover and cook for 4-6 hours.
- Put bisque through a ricer or sieve or use a hand blender. Add
evaporated milk or cream. Salt and pepper to taste.
- To serve, top with chives or dill.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes