As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (5 ounce) can (2/3 cup) evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- 1 cup fresh snipped parsley leaves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Dash pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded sharp process cheese
- 1 1/2 cups cooked long grain rice
- In a bowl, beat milk, oil and eggs until well combined.
all remaining ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour into greased crockette.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes