As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 8 ounces cream cheese, cubed
- 1/2 cup milk, divided
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 1/2 (2 1/2 ounce) package sliced dried beef, diced
- French bread, cut into bite-size pieces
- Combine cream cheese and 1/4 cup milk in greased crockette.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted, 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
- Add remaining milk, mustard, onion and dried beef. Stir thoroughly.
Cover and cook 1 hour.
- Serve with bread pieces.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes