Jiffy Shrimp Newburg
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk or cream
- 2 egg yolks, beaten
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can shrimp, drained
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 tablespoons dry sherry
- Place all ingredients into crockette. Stir thoroughly.
- Cover and cook for 3 to 4 hours, stirring once or twice.
- Serve over hot rice, chow mein noodles or in puff pastry shells.
Lobster Newburg: Substitute one 5-ounce can or 2/3 cup cooked lobster
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Crockette Recipes